An online gallery of artwork, poetry, and musical pieces created through the Healing Arts Program.
Pursue your dreams with an open heart and open mind.
-Tom Bird, 2017
Once a Farmer
Always a farmer watching the wheat
Stong, beautiful, and with a lovely hue of green
Little ones growing, growing and growing
The rain comes
The rain goes
Always to much
Little ones growing, growing, beautiful and
Now tall, strong, and beautifully gold
that sea of gold with waves stirred by the wind
It is almost time to rest for the winter
then wake up in the spring to push through
Little ones growing, growing, and growing.
-L. Munn, 2016
Inspiration and Imagination
- Patient Dane in the Healing Arts Studio at St. Paul's Hospital
- Poetry at the patient's bedside, with SPH Writer-In-Residence Kristine Scarrow
Creative and Collaborative
- Family member Grace working on a collaborative artwork with other patients and community members.
Healing Arts Program Volunteers
- Julia and Azia paint and sing with patients in art studio.
- Volunteer artist Heidi.
Arts-Based Creative Community Outreach
- Celebrating 8 years of connection with Core Neighbourhood Youth Co-Op.
Music Jam Session
- Jammin' on the fifth floor with patients, family and community.
- Music Therapist Lisa Wutch
Community Mural SPH Blueprint of Life
- Core Neighbourhood Youth Co-Op, Saskatoon Boys and Girls Club of Saskatoon,
Toronto Boys and Girls Club of Saskatoon, patients, staff and community.