A community of health, hope and compassion for all.
We are inspired by the healing power of God to meet the needs of those served through quality health care and education in collaboration with the Saskatoon Health Region.
- Respect for All - Dignity, honesty, integrity, empowerment, trust, and the belief in the worth of all people.
- Collaborative Partnerships - Working together with Saskatoon Health Region, the community and the individual, interdependence, collaborative decision-making.
- Compassionate Care - Honour and respect for life, advocates for the voiceless, creative response to unmet needs.
- Holistic Care - Connectedness, value and acceptance of the whole person, with special attention given to the spiritual dimension of care, involvement of family and significant others.
- Stewardship - Prudent use of available resources, focus on results, accountability, fairness and equity and ethical decision-making.